Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish and combines two of my favourite things; lists and books!
So this week the theme is… Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! (Pick from previous topics that you want to do again or may have missed). I have chosen the theme from last week which is ‘Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader’.
1) I can do both anywhere!
2) Reading transports me to different places and gives me new ways of thinking.
3) There is nothing like sharing books with others.
4) I love collecting books and having my bookcases full!
5) I love being a (partial) book blogger because it allows me to tell people about books I like, add to my wishlist A LOT and lets me know about books I may have missed otherwise.
6) As a teacher there is nothing like hearing a class giggle, sigh or gasp as you are reading to them.
7) Another teacher one- I love children in school coming up to share books they have read and telling me I must read them!
8) I love being a blogger in general because it has allowed me to connect and meet in real life some amazing and inspiring people.
9) I love that feeling when you just cannot put a book down and will be absorbed for hours until daylight arrives, your tummy rumbles or you fall asleep with the book on your face.
10) Blogging about the books I have read helps me remember what I have read! Therefore this year I will keep a much more accurate log of my reading and bookish thoughts.