However I am not so…
back to reality! As much as I love teaching it is nice that it is half term this week. However I have got lots to achieve this week so I thought a little half term ‘To Do’ list would help me keep on track. Then, next weekend you lovely lot can hold me to account if anything is not done!
1) Reports- I want everything but my ICT finished by the time I go back to school (how many teachers have this on their list this holiday?)
2) General planning and marking. Yes I know it’s cheating having it as one item but it’s my list!
3) Start making the book orders for restocking our library.
4) Start thinking about my topics and themes for next year.
5) SPARE- there is bound to be something I forget!
6) Finish the cross stitch that has been in progress since the Easter holidays.
7) READ!! (As if this even needs to be on the list!)
8) Cook scrumptious dinners and do lots of baking.
9) Read. (Sorry had to slip this in twice)
10) Declutter. Yes the dreaded ‘D’ word. I don’t know whether it is because I am a teacher or whether it is a family trait but I have a lot of stuff. So today marks the start of my decluttering year! Each day I am going to declutter one thing from our house, recycling and being good for the environment obviously!
Do you live by lists like me? If you are a teacher have you managed to keep your ‘To Do’ list short this holiday? And anyone want to join me in the great decluttering challenge? Go on, you know you want to!