For a lovely weekend you will need the following.
– Sunshine (sooooo lovely!)
– School Fair- a lovely time at the school fair, gossiping, making lots of money for school, eating and getting my rock chick tattoo (thanks to the lovely M who is in my Maths class.
– Going to a book signing and getting my gorgeous new cookbook signed! Vanessa Kimbell is lovely and you should try her cookbook!–
-Baking cookies (recipe from the above cookbook) and wanting to eat them all. At once.
– A lovely surprise of flowers from Mr BakingTeacher. Thank you lovely!
– Getting a compliment on a finished embroidery project and making exciting plans for my next few projects! Pictures to follow! Here is a little sneak peak of a tiny project I am doing whilst I wait for supplies to arrive. Can you guess the animal?
And one final thing that nearly ruined my perfect set of ingredients. Sigh.
Image taken from The Guardian website
Michael Gove on The Andrew Marr Show. Photograph: Jeff Overs/BBC/PA
edited 30/7/11- This post did have some lovely images to go with it but for some reason they went all funny and unfortunately they are not saved in my Media Library. The originals are on my PC and when I put it back together I will try and upload them again. Until then Mr Gove will have to be the image of the post 😉